Join the Middletown Small Business Alliance today!
The Middletown Small Business Alliance will serve the unique and immediate needs of all small businesses in Middletown by providing resources, training, and networking opportunities for businesses with 35 employees or less.
What you get as a member:
- Direct access to the economic development team
- Networking opportunities
- Access to training and resources
- 1 personalized Google Business Profile setup provided complimentary
- 1 social media post annually promoting your business
- 1 professional head shot for LinkedIn
- Shared marketing with Middletown Convention and Visitor’s Bureau
- Included in our members only text messaging system notifying you of grant opportunities and city updates, upcoming meetings, etc…
Membership is complimentary to all Middletown businesses with 35 or less employees, but registration is required.
Save the Date for Upcoming Meetings
Please note we have made changes to the schedule.
More details on each event will be shared soon.
Featured SBA Membership Benefits
We are beginning to plan out the complimentary social media posts for the year. If you would like us to post on a particular day/month or use specific content, graphics or pictures, please email us now. Otherwise, we will create a post for your business.
We are now scheduling for the complimentary headshot photos for Monday, September 11, 2023 from 3:00 pm to 4:00 pm. These will be taken at the Jessica & Sarah Photography, 1371 Central Ave. Schedule now using the link above.
Small Business Resources
Junior Achievement is a workforce development best kept secret! Here is your opportunity to get in front of soon-to-be graduating high school students and develop relationships with this emerging workforce. President of the Junior Achievement of Middletown Area, Inc., Maria Langendorf, is looking for volunteers for February 28th - March 10th. Please email email@example.com for information on becoming a JA volunteer.
Training & Events