Join the Middletown Small Business Alliance today!
The Middletown Small Business Alliance will serve the unique and immediate needs of all small businesses in Middletown by providing resources, training, and networking opportunities for businesses with 35 employees or less.
What you get as a member:
- Direct access to the economic development team
- Networking opportunities
- Access to training and resources
- 1 personalized Googly My Business Listing setup provided complimentary
- 1 social media post annually promoting your business
- 1 professional head shot for LinkedIn
- Shared marketing with Middletown Convention and Visitor’s Bureau
- Included in our members only text messaging system notifying you of grant opportunities and city updates, upcoming meetings, etc…
Membership is complimentary to all Middletown businesses with 35 or less employees, but registration is required.
RSVP to upcoming meetings by clicking on the meeting link.
- January 12 – 8:00 am to 9:30 am @ Central Connections – Digital Marketing Deep Dive w/ vivial
- February 9 – 8:00 am to 9:30 am @ Central Connections – Legal Matters for Small Business w/ Dustin Hurley
- March 9 – 8:00 am to 9:30 am @ Central Connections – Complimentary Professional Headshots for MSBA Members
- April 13 – 8:00 am to 9:30 am @ Central Connections – Insurance for Small Business w/ Michael Schanne
- May 11 – 8:00 am to 9:30 am @ Central Connections – Community Connections w/ Junior Achievement & Middletown Rotary