Middletown is in the middle of everything! With a regional population of 3 million and over half of the U.S. and Canadian populations within a days’ drive, Middletown is ideally located and the perfect place for growing companies looking to tap into a skilled workforce. Here, businesses enjoy a business-friendly environment, low cost real estate, robust infrastructure and the support of a community looking to grow. This community support, along with massive regional growth, has led to a transformation in Middletown from a company town to a diverse economy with a growing entrepreneurial ecosystem and thriving biomedical epicenter.
Here are several reasons companies are finding Success in the Middle and why Middletown is the right location to invest:
- Middletown has a population of 50,987 (2020 Census)
- Cincinnati USA has a population of 2,190,209, ranking 25th in the nation.
- More than 2.7 million live with a 60-minute drive of Middletown.
Within 600 miles (1000km) are:
- 53% of the nation’s population
- 41% of the nation’s purchasing power
- 44% of the nations’ manufacturing
- 54% of the nation’s value-added by manufacturing
- Greater Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport, Delta Airlines’ second largest hub, is located within 50 miles of Middletown.
- Within 40 miles of hubs for ABX Air (DHL) and FedEx Ground
- Middletown is served by both Norfolk Southern and CSX railroads.
- Middletown is part of the Cincinnati-Dayton MSA with over 3 million people
- More than 1.5 million workers live within 50 miles of Middletown.
- Middletown is home to Miami University Middletown
- Middletown is home to Cincinnati State Middletown Campus
- One-hour drive access to 20 universities, colleges and vocational schools
Quality of Life
- The Cincinnati USA region ranked as on the Top 10 Areas for College Grads in 2018
- According to Fortune Magazine, the Dayton Region ranks among the Top 100 residential real estate markets.
- US News rated the Cincinnati region as one of the best places to live in the country to live and to retire.
- Easy access to world-class sports, arts and entertainment venues in the Cincinnati-Dayton region.
Middletown has everything a business needs to succeed, and with available commercial real estate and incentives, now is an excellent time to invest in Middletown. We invite business executives and site selectors to explore our website, search for available properties, view incentives and contact us for information and assistance.